Beard Czar products are used by men who want to grow a full, thick beard. So I have heard it said that all real men have beards. Some may call it facial hair, but for others, it’s a sign of their manliness. Many people use the beard as a style statement. Oh not to mention, it’s a lifestyle choice for many.
A generation of boys has looked up to bearded musicians, actors, politicians, and models and decided to follow their lead as opposed to the clean shaven lot. These include the famous tamer of bears in the wild with the unfortunate name of Grizzly Adams, the cartoon character Yosemite Sam, basketball player Walt Frazier and the all-time heartthrob, John Lennon.
So does that disqualify Brad Pitt and Ashton Kutcher from the category of real men? Well, that is a topic for another day. But for all those who said aye, I am going to discuss an awesome product that will cater to the awesomeness on your face: your beard. You will now read a full Beard Czar review.
How Does Beard Czar Work?
Beard Czar has a range of products for specifically looking after your beard under its tagline ‘A mighty beard for powerful men.’ Yes, it’s rare in itself to have a product that targets only your beard hair and gives it all the attention and value you want. Beard Czar is a leading distributor of beard care products, a company based in Phoenix, Arizona. It promises to deliver not only a thicker and fuller beard, but it also promises to reduce graying and prevent dandruff and fallout of hair. So it does not only guarantee medicinal benefits but also products for grooming. These products include:
Beard Czar Facial Hair Complex:
Teenagers need worry no more about looking like mere boys. Just like women need supplements to support long and healthy hair and nails growth, this supplement for men will enhance their beard growth. It contains Vitamin B Complex that is good for stimulating dormant hair follicles. If you have been trying for ages to grow that beard, and it comes out as meager as a dried up plant, think no more! This hair complex is your go-to product from now on.
The Beard Czar facial hair complex is made up of Wheat Germ Powder, Horsetail Powder, Caralluma Powder, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Garcinia Cambogia, Coleus Forskohlii Extract, Gelatin, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide.
Together these ingredients add up to supply you with:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B5
- Hair Skin Nails Daily Complex
This meets the need of 50% of your daily vitamin A requirement, and 100% of the requirement of all other vitamins. This proprietary formula forms 300mg of each capsule.
The price is $89.99 for a bottle containing 30 capsules.
These ingredients are mostly found in dietary pills that help in overall metabolism, which is conducive to the overall well-being of your skin and hair. Also, these products have proven benefits when consuming, though there might not be a direct link to hair growth or how these chemicals relate to hair growth, or the exact mechanism may not be known.
- Biotin is found in egg yolk, liver, ·and yeast. Biotin is good for skin, the digestive system and metabolism. Niacin is also good for overall body health, particularly in dealing with cardiovascular risks and cholesterol related problems.
- Green coffee beans are again good for weight loss. But because these are unroasted coffee beans, it contains a higher amount of the chemical chlorogenic acid. This acid is helpful for burning fats in your body.
- Garcinia Cambogia is also known as the Malabar tamarind, which is useful for weight loss and for maintaining cholesterol levels.
- People historically treated wounds and stomach ulcers by using the Horsetail plant. Because of its high silica content, it is used for healthy bones and to treat mineral deficiency.
- Wheat germ is one of the top ten healthy foods that provides a well-balanced mixture of proteins, vitamins, and minerals, which have overall good effects on the body. Wheat germ itself is a combination of nutrients that deserve special mention:
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant protects cells and tissues from damage
- Folic Acid helps regenerate healthy cells which are again good for skin.
- Magnesium keeps the heart and bones strong.
- Thiamin is good for muscles and nervous system.
- Phosphorus works with calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Zinc is again good for fighting viruses and healing wounds.
Thus we can see that they also have benefits with regard to your fitness and well-being. The overall benefits of this complex are for keeping your skin hydrated, supporting growth and quality of hair and nourishment. Nevertheless, these supplements will make your beard grow.
Beard Czar Beard Oil:
Beard Czar beard oil is made up of Argan Oil, used as a multipurpose tonic to nourish as well as style the beard. It helps in hydration for the dry scalp.
100% pure Moroccan Argan Oil
The 30ml bottle is available for $89.99.
Produced from the kernels of the famed Argan tree endemic to Morocco, this oil has well-known benefits for hair and skin. First of all, it is rich in vitamin A and E as well as antioxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids, and linoleic acid. The combined effects of these ingredients include:
- It increases cell production to cause healthy skin and hair and is as such commonly used as a constituent of high-end anti-ageing products.
- It is a non-sticky moisturizer, as it absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any greasy layer. Sure, this means that you would need to apply a drop extra during winters for that dry skin; but still, it is only used sparingly and therefore, buying it only once would serve you for quite an extended period.
- It will act as a skin toner and exfoliator that is applied regularly add a glow to your skin.
- Get too many scratches from shaving and trimming that beard? With its soothing properties, those scars will quickly disappear from your skin, leaving it as good as new, as the Argan oil has remedial and soothing properties.
- Not only is it good for your beard, but it will also cure that acne hiding underneath your beard making it unseemly. What is better than a glowing face with a flowing, luxurious beard?
Argan oil itself has favorable reviews from the user. 100% Argan oil is even better. And when combined with the supplements described above, it gives excellent results regarding hair growth and a healthy looking beard.
Beard Czar Phytoceramides
Beard hair is particularly prone to dryness, because of a lack of collagen in the dermal area of the face. Beard Czar phytoceramides will improve collagen build up for nourishing of the facial skin.
The ingredients contained inside Phytoceramides are the following:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Phytoceramides Daily Complex
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
The phytoceramide complex not only hydrates the skin and enhances collagen production (collagen being a vital constituent of hair), it also enhances the skin tone and texture. It also keeps the skin firm by reducing fine lines on the skin and thus acts as an anti-ageing agent. By minimizing dark spots and healing sun burnt skin, it promises to give you a more youthful and lively appearance. Therefore, it is beneficial for supporting skin health and texture.
The price is $89.99 per pack.
For an additional $2, you can also purchase a Beard Czar e-book. This e-book seems to be a worthwhile investment, as it gives you a full guide on how to use their products. Furthermore, it encloses tips to keep your beard healthy and well-groomed. If that seems too ordinary for you, it also includes several beard styles that you can try! Now that’s something that is not so readily available. You can examine several forms as per the face cut, and then determine which suits you best. Also, you can keep changing the style. First, groom it one way, and then using the range of ‘Beard Czar’ products, grow it again to trim it in another style.
It is recommended to buy and use all three in combination as they work better together than on their own.
There has been a slight confusion regarding the ‘free trial’ that is being promoted on their page, as the first shipping and handling costs are $4.95. However, once the trial period of 14 days from the time of ordering has passed, your credit card will be deducted from the full price of $90 for whichever product you order. This deduction has garnered negative reviews from some users, but this seems to be more of a case of a misunderstanding rather than negligence on the part of the manufacturers.
Beard Czar offers a literally 100% risk-free trial. Many customers can gain a 100% refund after filing their complaints with the company, even though they had already opened the bottle, and some were even allowed to keep the product after the rebate. However, don’t let this take away from the remarkable offer that they put on the table. You can try out the product to test for yourself if you are getting the benefits for which from this product, and then choose if you want to continue the subscription. If not, you should send the trial bottle back to the company at the following mailing address:
PO Box 29014
Phoenix, AZ 85038
Call customer service:
- 1-888-302-5686 (USA/Canada)
- 1-800-121972 (Australia/New Zealand)
Now, we will move on to the positive reviews. Though they are pricier products than cheaper alternatives, they promise to deliver the kind of beard care you need. The dietary supplements are good for your overall health, and they are scientifically proven to support healthy hair growth.
Beard Czar Reviews
- The benefit lies in the combination. Some might suggest that you can buy Biotin and Niacin tablets separately, and save on the cost. But if you think about it, this kind combination is not so easily available in the market, and that too from a company that specially targets the beard.
- The reviews from some indicate that the product doesn’t work. But that could probably be because the users did not apply or ingest it consistently and for a couple of weeks. Users have reported benefits like filling out thin spots quickly, reduced graying, and the ability to achieve the kind of beard they desired.
- It is said that an incredible benefit also lies in the capacity to produce results quickly, as people have reported that it starts working immediately. Of course, it is foolish to expect overnight results, but if you are persistent with using these products, you will achieve the required benefit.
- Some people question if Beard Czar is a scam. The quick answer is not. It does what it says it does.
Because it supports natural hair growth by stimulating dormant hair follicles, you need not worry about adverse side effects that occur when a person uses artificial stimulants to grow hair.
Does Beard Czar Offer A Free Trial?
The process of ordering is hassle free and quite simple. You can place your order at their official website mentioned above. You will need to pay online, and they will deliver products to your doorstep. Also, placing the order will enable you to be automatically subscribed, which means you will receive the one month’s supply at the price of $89.99 per product every month, until such time that you cancel the order. Hopefully, that time will never come, as you may get addicted to the product. Some people are apprehensive over online credit card payment, but there seems to be no scam involved here. In the case of being charged more for any reason, you can easily contact customer service for help. The service is prompt and very helpful related to general queries. Every once in a while, they will have a promotion where they can offer you a free trial. At the very least, it comes with a 100% 30-day full money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose. It’s a risk-free trial.
So what is the wait? Order now, and witness the benefits yourself, instead of relying on secondhand information, or wrongful advertising by competitors. There is no better way of finding out its efficacy than taking advantage of a free trial, an opportunity not readily offered by many companies. We hope you enjoyed this Beard Czar review.